We often fit an underslung LPG tank (with BBQ point) and HS2000 Space Heater to our conversions.
With a Fixed 14 litre LPG tank mounted under the van alongside a HS2000 space heater, this really is a practical solution to maintain space inside the campervan.
What are the benefits of an underslung lpg tank for my campervan conversions?
There are also some great benefits to this system.....
- Significantly reduced cost of the gas
- Save valuable internal space – you can now pack more kit for your trip
- Quick and easy fill ups on many petrol station forecourts
- On board level indicator – no need to carry a spare bottle
- No more freezing Butane – LPG goes to 42*C. Enjoy those winter trips out!
- Reduced gas dropout holes required, so less holes in your van
- Safer – reduced gas runs and connections are inside the vehicle
- Thermostatic heater control to maintain perfect temperature
- Installed inline with UKLPG CoP11 and NCC CoP306
All in price is £1,230 plus vat fitted.
View all of our fitting services ->
Join our newsletter today
Signup today for free and be the first to hear about our offers, sales and deals.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.